Northeast Wreath is a family owned and operated business located on the rugged coast of Down East Maine.
During the spring and summer months, we continue in the family tradition of lobster fishing. After laboring on the ocean by day, we spend our evenings assembling pinecones, berries and bows in anticipation of the Christmas holiday season.
Why choose us? You can be assured that we will personally oversee every step of production. We work with local Maine artisans to handcraft what we believe to be the very best Balsam wreaths and centerpieces on the market. We use only the fullest and greenest Balsam Fir available, harvesting from area woods on an "as ordered" basis. You're guaranteed a fresh-cut, fragrant and long-lasting wreath or centerpiece at a reasonable price.
- Our quality is unsurpassed. When purchasing from Northeast Wreath, your satisfaction is guaranteed. Personalized service and attention to the details make a difference.
- All of our Christmas wreaths are double-sided. You receive a full and extra-thick wreath. (Beware of competitors who don't specify - sometimes they sell single sided wreaths at double-sided prices!)
- Because we're small, we don't stockpile our Balsam evergreens. We hand harvest our fir tips and reindeer moss from area fields and woods on a daily basis, guaranteeing a fresh, long-lasting wreath or table centerpiece.
- We ship daily beginning mid-November. If you need an earlier delivery, or a specific delivery date, just let us know. Unlike the big retailers and some of our competitors, there's never a middleman. We can handle your special requests and still deliver the freshest balsam products available. Our prices include Free Standard Shipping within the contiguous U.S. Priority shipping options are also available for phone and mail-in orders.
- We handcraft our bows and assemble our own decorations, using only top quality decorations and weather resistant ribbons. No cookie-cutter, mass production here!